Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Rad!

the athore comments al total truth! This game is so awesome! i mean look at it! I love playing around with the voices, they where pretty good.

And I know it's taking up keyboard room but could you maybe pretty please put in the following:
"Anything"
"What is says on the screen"
The "Contrail" organ track
"where"
"pretty good"

haus {durn} haus {durn}

This is really cool! I've never heard something quite like this before. I especially like that clap and the 8-bit lead (especially those chords after the halfway mark). However, I think that the 3rd chord in the progression should be (in some places) just a straight up major chord (as opposed to a major 7th chord).

But damn, this is good.

durn responds:

Thanks TKG. :) You're right about those chords, I'm too lazy to go back and fix now though. ;)

---I Don't Even...--- ---I Don't Even...---

What is this I don't even...

This beat is totally badass! For the sake of awesomeness, please finish this!

Acid-Notation responds:

finnneeee

Nordland Nordland

Oh yea, I remember...

Awesome composition, love the strings in the background, vocoded lyrics sounding great, interesting chord progressions... I remember first hearing this song and thinking that I'd heard it somewhere before, and I could make out part of the lyrics.

Recently I've come to the amazing realisation that at 2:07 the semi-quavers are swung, a slight 'imperfection' that makes it all the more dancable. Best track on Nordland, great wrap up (sweet bonus track on the CD too!)

Plasmatic Sound Plasmatic Sound

Dude!

Nice work, kind of reflects your music, all electronic and awesome and stuff. I like the yellow and grey beehive effect, it's pretty cool. The green at the bottom... I don't particularly like, but the visual dissonance reminds me of acid-house. It's a nice simple techy image.

3 word review: New desktop wallpaper.

Oh sh- Oh sh-

Reminds me of Jack Forst...

The protagonist from my CYOA story, The Lost City. Most of the time he's fighting robots, kinda like this guy. Nice colours I guess, I like the blue glasses, they seem to be the focal point of the image. Next up is full awesome pic of the robot I hope?

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Hmhm! who knows.. I'll be honest though the robot in the background is completly build up with just one color.. so yeah a silihouet drawing.

Not to mention the fact it secretively doesn't have legs.

Thanks for the feedback and I might make some kind of full version of that robot some day. :D